Garden fairy Garden fairy

this looks like it might have had an interesting story if someone more experienced in flash made it. keep practicing and come back to this someday

flashmakeit responds:

Okay I will keep practicing.

Hot Shots Animated Hot Shots Animated

the sound is grating and the animation is terribly jumpy, the art was good but that doesnt save it from the faulty parts that make it an animation.

crossroads in the sky crossroads in the sky

Beautiful

I remember when this first appeared on newgrounds years ago.
I was a different person than but this is still one of the most beautiful Romance stories I have seen. The music is calming and smooth and offers a feeling of fleeting emotions through eternity.

I have to ask you what the song is. so please message me soon or I will to you. either-or

MMORPG The Animation MMORPG The Animation

really need to have this actually classified as a movie, not a game. very misleading

Zuper Green Zuper Green

turn off the auto scroll and this might be a good game, but I cant even begin to keep up with it for any amount of time as it is.

Object Warz Object Warz

good, but a few suggestions
Music and sound, without music the game feels empty and without firing, moving, and destruction sound effects the whole scene feels lifeless.
Make sure you center the rotation point, it was weird watching the ship rotate off center.

Don't Look Back(fin) Don't Look Back(fin)

much too slow for a chase scene. it needs more kick right at the beginning to get that feeling of panic and making you want to run.

yeajimmiboi responds:

I see what you mean. I will try to correct this.

VelaPulsarPREVIEW VelaPulsarPREVIEW

FINISH IT! ITS TOO GOOD! and don't forget to continue the escalation, its my favorite

Serenity Serenity

It feels more ominous than serene, but I like it all the more for it. it makes it feel like the calm before a battle where victory is impossible. the warriors simply waiting for their final breath in the next bout.

xIIInon responds:

Thanks, I think you made a good point. It's not the kind of serenity you would expect, but rather a repose after ceasefire. Something to get you through hard times.

Corp Corp

the zoom is too high for the level of detail, all the polygons are visible when the image is fully expanded and bigger than most monitors that aren't super HD. I recommend either increasing the detail, or decreasing the size of the finished product. otherwise the idea and presentation are appealing.

Teneke responds:

Well, it is the point with the low poly style modeling. Pixel art of the 3d medium i would say. But nontheless, thanks for the constructive crticism.

vaginaaaaaaaa vaginaaaaaaaa

I see your dilemma... but a vagina isn't the only thing there, is it?

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Is this a trick question? This is a trick question.

~Sticky