All 57 art Reviews

Corp Corp

the zoom is too high for the level of detail, all the polygons are visible when the image is fully expanded and bigger than most monitors that aren't super HD. I recommend either increasing the detail, or decreasing the size of the finished product. otherwise the idea and presentation are appealing.

Teneke responds:

Well, it is the point with the low poly style modeling. Pixel art of the 3d medium i would say. But nontheless, thanks for the constructive crticism.

vaginaaaaaaaa vaginaaaaaaaa

I see your dilemma... but a vagina isn't the only thing there, is it?

TheSexiestOffenders responds:

Is this a trick question? This is a trick question.

~Sticky

Laputa - 35 Minutes Laputa - 35 Minutes

Impressive for 30 min! Reminiscent of Zog for Astro Boy, I like it

verba volant verba volant

Good, but the ripples bother me a bit with their rigidity and lack of regular shape, but the figure, posture, and flow of the hair and tail are all very well done.

I can see the differing levels of effort put into the figure versus the background, spend a bit more time on the background and everything will fall into place.

moondevourer responds:

Yeah, I don't do backgrounds very often, so this is pretty new to me and those ripples are indeed horrendous. I'm going to practice more before I do something like this again xD

Succubus taking a shower Succubus taking a shower

Everything below her collarbone is perfect, but her shoulders are too narrow and her arms are just off in general
Shoulders on a woman should roughly match or be a little wider than her hips and your elbow will above the top of your head when your arm is that high up.
Fix those and she would be perfect

Choko17 responds:

okay thanks for the critic ^^

Yoko Littner Yoko Littner

its not so bad, all that needs real fixing is the right foot (left side of the image) everything else falls into your style

SignHerePlease responds:

tentacle foot lol

MZG VR-ko Special MZG VR-ko Special

Beautiful work as usual, the promotional captions only made it better!
I wish there were a game with this level of options.

Keep up the amazing work!

DeliciousOrange responds:

Glad you like it. I love customization in games too! Hopefully there will be more where this came from!

Sans titre. Sans titre.

The shoulder seems a little small and the torso looks too short.
your color choice fits perfectly for the mystery fo the scene.
proportions are important, always keep them in mind through the whole process.
When taking a picture of a piece this size, crop out the background as much as possible, you don't want it interfering with the mood and setting of your piece.

Otherwise it's a good piece

DonStracci responds:

You're right about the proportions, this piece was pure improvisation without references, a picture would have helped a lot to fix the mistakes, however the torso is hidden from the trenchcoat, the kind of "cut" is just part of the coat and is not the end of the torso. Also, I chose to show the background in order to make sure it's not digital but you're right it might interfere with the mood of the painting.
Thank you for your help I appreciate it!

-Mathieu

Fairy With Trees Fairy With Trees

I don't know what's supposed to be going on with the red, but the fairy and trees are done well.
I would have added a bit of a pause at the top and bottom to make the floating seem less mechanical and de-synchronized the red pulses with the floating, the prefect sync just adds to the rigidity of the situation.
for the trees, if the red is supposed to be blood pulsing, I would have made actual veins that grew and pulsed with the flow instaid of the spraycan deal you did
The mismatch of the girl and the forest are another concern, but that seems to have been addressed below.

DragonPunch responds:

Thank you for your review! ; )

Face Revamp Face Revamp

I liked the older version better, the eye on this one looks unnatural and the smile looks creepy.

Although if creepy is what you were aiming for, you nailed it, still I prefer the cuteness and shyness of the older one than the supernatural eeriness of this one.