Don't Look Back(fin) Don't Look Back(fin)

much too slow for a chase scene. it needs more kick right at the beginning to get that feeling of panic and making you want to run.

yeajimmiboi responds:

I see what you mean. I will try to correct this.

VelaPulsarPREVIEW VelaPulsarPREVIEW

FINISH IT! ITS TOO GOOD! and don't forget to continue the escalation, its my favorite

Serenity Serenity

It feels more ominous than serene, but I like it all the more for it. it makes it feel like the calm before a battle where victory is impossible. the warriors simply waiting for their final breath in the next bout.

xIIInon responds:

Thanks, I think you made a good point. It's not the kind of serenity you would expect, but rather a repose after ceasefire. Something to get you through hard times.

Detour Detour

Weird. I love the first part with the storm and the chorus, but it doesn't flow into the piano jazz AT ALL. I was expecting an organ or something to match such an ominous intro, but the second phase is just a jazzy song that might be a town theme in an RPG. disappointing, but if you put effort into matching the atmosphere of instruments, you could get something amazing.

Its a Dream Hardcore DEMO Its a Dream Hardcore DEMO

sounds like something between a chipmunk and a baby, kinda ruins the song.

kopacetic responds:

yeah, should of aborted it :(

eventually eventually

You really should leave comments for your songs.
How am I supposed to help if I don't know what you were going for?

Danish-Person responds:

I'm not really sure what I was going for with this song, usually when I make stuff I just turn my brain off and put a bunch of notes in. I have no idea what kinda stuff I should put in my comments if you wanna help you can send a message explaining wha t kinds of stuff I should comment on

IDKWTF IDKWTF

needs a little bass to add to the intensity, just a little though. A lot of people bury good music in bass and ruin it, I would hate for that to happen to this.

KKS - Living World KKS - Living World

My god, This is perfect!
It is the perfect BG music to a scene I'm writing of two lovers waking up in a lush forest after a romantic night together.

Beautiful!

KKSlider60 responds:

Thank you very much :D That'd be lovely
KKS

L.A. Gante L.A. Gante

Well there is a reason there has never been a Jazz song that sounds like this, this isn't jazz.
This is more a techno song

don't get me wrong, I like it, but its not jazz

you should submit more things to newgrounds, after all, it is built on feedback

Solisio responds:

Lol, that would make sense. It saddens me that I can't add more life (hell, even less robotic sounds would be nice) to my FL studio songs. Thank you regardless though, and I think I may be adding a disco/disco-electro song soon :D.

Rockin That Beat Rockin That Beat

Metroid

This sounds like a remix of metroid prime's opening theme